Friday, June 5, 2015

Week 10:forum

 My favorite photos:
Why: The photo of Marty is my favorite because I feel as though I captured an image of her that shows all of her joy and love for what she does in her eyes, and even though she isn't looking at the camera, I think that makes it more interesting. I also feel like this picture can be viewed and touches many people when they see it.
My approach has changed because I put more effort into the random angles and take more risks in that way. I don't just go for the "easily good" shots, I go for the weird angles even though they rarely turn out for me.





(Week 1) My Goals For Photojournalism 134:
  • I want to learn how to take photos in a new and interesting way that helps me get out of my comfort zone.(This class did allow me to get out of my comfort zone and I took pictures I normally would not have taken)
  • To be able to tell a story with images alone.(I feel as though my photos could tell a story, but photos alone cannot tell a story, you need to give the photo context or it can take over and be taken incorrectly)
  •  Learn to create a more interesting, compelling photo. (Though I feel that my photos have not improved and my photos aren't compelling,  I supposed I have learned what creates a photo that IS compelling by seeing others' works)

No comments:

Post a Comment