Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 5: Art Walk




Students admire an artist that is painting in the square on the Art walk in Eugene on May 1st. From left : Analee Fuentes, Nati B. Julie B., Rebbcca Fewless, David V., Kadijah Grice, Brittany Polley

On May 1st, to start off the art walk in Eugene Meghan Hobson, Rebbecca Fewless, Kadijah Grice, Brittany Polley, David V. watch Artist Sally Schwader demonstrate her oil painting methods. Some of her paintings are featured in the Jacob Gallery by the Hult Center.
Meghan Hobson, an Art major at Linn Benton community college observes the artist Sally Schwader on May 1st in the Jacob's Gallery. She was filming snippets to edit together and show those on the internet on her youtube channel Meghawhopp.

Nati B. reading about the artist featured at the White Lotus gallery on Friday, May 1st at the Eugene Art Walk. A few students from Analee Fuentes' figure drawing class got together and went on the Art walk which is held the first Monday of the month.


1 comment:

  1. My name is Richard. I am a friend of Kadijah's and I'm trying to reach. I've been out of state for about about 11 months and just got back. If you could pass on my number to her and have her text me. My number is 541-248-7436

    ReplyDelete