Friday, May 15, 2015

week 7: "free shoot"

I may have misunderstood about what a "free shoot" was about because I was told maybe i SHOULDN'T have chosen pictures of my cousins as my topic, so I may re-shoot this. Until then, here are the 3 shots I liked the best of the photos I did take.
Young Dale Jr. Rouse on the slide on May 9, 2015 outside the beautiful home of Eric & Jen Rouse(His aunt and Uncle) in Albany.

Brothers Jack and Dale Jr. playing together on the slide during the early mothers' day celebration barbeque on May 9th in Albany. Along with the slide, throwing balls for the dog, Ada was also a fun activity to be enjoyed by the brothers'. When it got late, marshmallows were roasted and S'mores were enjoyed by many.

"How many cousin's can fit on a slide?" From front to back: Lucy Rouse, Claire Rouse, Aubrey Rouse (Claire and Aubrey are sisters), Evie Rouse (Lucy and Evie are sisters) and Alisa Rouse (older cousin). May 9th the cousins enjoy playing while the adults caught up, drank the fresh brewed beers from the new Siuslaw Brewery started by another part of the family, and enojyed good food at the barbeque.

No comments:

Post a Comment